Thursday, March 4, 2010

SoLC 4/31

Today was a LOOONNNGGG day. It was open house night. When it is my turn to represent my team for open house I usually stay through after school because there really isn't much point in driving home then driving back down again. I always hope to get all kinds of work done and it never happens. The time flies by so quickly. I didn't get a whole lot done after school. I picked up dinner from the grocery store and chatted with some of my fellow teachers.

There was a good turn out for the open house; I even gave a tour. Usually most of the attendees are for pre-school and kindergarten but tonight I gave a tour to a potential 8th grade boy.

I've grown so accustomed to commuting with my husband and spending the evening home with him. It was weird to drive separately and not see him right after work. What ever are we going to do when we get different jobs and no longer get to commute together? I've become spoiled.

1 comment:

  1. Today was a long exhausting day for me as well. We have our conferences and some training this week, so we had two long days. I hope that you have time to relax this weekend!

    ReplyDelete