Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Five

1.It's Friday. It is also my husband's last day of work. He surprised me by coming home around 2:30. Usually he doesn't get home until much later on Fridays because he has to clean for the weekend. But the guy who he had to hand his keys over to wasn't staying late, so he got to leave much earlier. He's so relieved to be done with this job. Now we'll see how he does being unemployed! He is looking for a job, but we're not moving until the end of July, so he's not too antsy about not having another job lined up...yet.

2. I got a new iPhone today. I love it, it's so much fun!

3. I still need to write letters to my students. I've been putting that off. I guess now that hubby is home during the day I need to be a bit more productive myself!

4. I've been trying to get caught up on my reading this week and have read several of the books from the library.
5. It may have been a mistake, but I downloaded Angry Birds to my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment