Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Five

1. I don't remember the last time I did a Friday Five (or a Tuesday Slice of Life). My blogging efforts have been an epic fail this spring. I've got to rectify that.

2. Today I finished cleaning and packing my classroom. I've still got some boxes to bring home, I'll get those next week. I haven't turned my keys into the office yet, either. Just little pieces of denial. I'm really going to miss this place and these people.

3. We found a house in Maine that is a nice little place, has workshop space for Hubby, and is very affordable. It's in a lovely little neighborhood on a dead end street, on the side of a mountain, at the edge of a field. We're going to like living there.

4. Last night around 7:30 a bear came and ate all the seed out of the bird feeders. He bent the pole over and sat there licking the seed out of the feed. We're just glad that he leaves the feeders when he's done!

5. In one more week Hubby finishes his job, and then we move at the end of July. It'll be nice having him around to help with the packing and all, but I wonder if we'll drive each other crazy being home all the time? It'll be good practice for when we're both old and retired!

No comments:

Post a Comment