1. Tonight is our last night in our old home. Tomorrow we finish loading up rental truck #2, finish cleaning, hand over the keys, and drive to Maine. I'm going to miss living here, but I'm excited about our new home.
2. When I went to the library to return my books this morning, I nearly cried. I love our library. It's a great library.
3. Wednesday I attended my first staff meeting at my new school. Exciting things are happening at the school and I really like my new co-workers. This is going to be fun!
4. We've begun to make our new house home. We were able to start figuring out where we're going to put things. It's fun!
5. School starts in 5 weeks. Yikes! I've got a lot to do between now and then!