Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Five

1. I'm actually home on Friday this time. For two Fridays out of this month we were away.

2. We picked up the U-Haul truck this afternoon. We were going to get it tomorrow morning, but the guy called this morning and said he'd be getting the truck in today and we could pick it up this afternoon. So we get 3 days out of it. I don't know about other people, but so far our experience with U-Haul has be fabulous. Hubby started loading the truck today while I continued to work on packing.
3. We've got stuff. You never realize just how much stuff you have until you move. I want very much to weed out and down-size, but every time I try I have trouble letting go. I'm doing pretty well, though. I've thrown out a lot of stuff (papers, etc) that I've been holding on to for years and really have no need for.
4. It's hot! It was over 100 and all kinds of records have been broken. The humidity is going down, which is good, and it looks like it won't be too unbearable for the move this weekend.
5. My husband is wonderful. He's been working hard, packing, lugging boxes, and encouraging me. I love him so much!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with moving Natalee! I've moved with UHauls three times in five years, somehow always during the hottest week of the year :) Luckily had the husband and dad to help. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete