Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers

Fall for AnythingFall for Anything by Courtney Summers

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I was incredibly intrigued by the premise of this book, but disappointed in the story. I liked the mystery and kept reading, wanting to see the resolution to Eddie's search for the answer to why her father killed herself. Unfortunately there was never resolution. That wasn't my big disappointment with the story. The excessive use of the "f-word" I felt was unnecessary and added nothing to the story. I also felt Eddie's sexual fantasies of various characters was unnecessary as well. The main characters seems distant.

I am still interested in reading Courtney Summers' other novels, despite my disappointment with this one. The writing wasn't bad, I just didn't care for the sexual references and the swearing.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment