Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Books are Like Old Friends

I love going to the library. Even if I can't read all that I come home with before they are due, I love browsing the titles and seeing what is on the shelves. I love discovering a story that I've not read before. Our tiny town has a wonderful library and the librarians do a fabulous job. I'm always excited to see what new titles they have or what they are featuring.

Today when I went into the children's room (an entire, well stocked floor!) I was delight to see two new favorites on display. Both of which are books that I suggested to the head children's librarian.





Touch Blue by Cynthia Lord and The Brilliant Fall of Gianna Z by Kate Messner prominently displayed on the top shelves- right at eye level. Aren't they pretty books? I love my library!

No comments:

Post a Comment