Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A kid in a candy store

I'm feeling a bit like a kid in a candy store this morning. You know that overwhelmed feeling you get when you are told to just choose one treat or maybe you've been told "not right now" but you see so many things you like and want to have?

There are so many things that I want to learn, to do, to pursue.
  • I love teaching, especially English and would love to have a job teaching just English and to go back to school to study English; to get a masters degree in English/teaching English.
  • I love books; reading them and recommending them to others. I would love to get an MLIS (Masters of Library and Information Science) and work in a library or bookstore.
  • I love researching and writing curriculum and would love to get a masters of curriculum and instruction design and then write curriculum and help a school or schools develop and refine curriculum.
But I have very little time, money and energy. So I remain with my nose pushed up against the glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment