Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Biblioholic

I feel I showed tremendous restraint at the library this afternoon. I only came home with 6 books (of course I've got 5 holds that I'm waiting to be delivered to my library for pick up, several sets of essays that must be graded by the middle of next week, and two sets of projects coming in Wednesday and Friday of this week).

Seedfolks by Paul Fleischman
Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton
Click by David Almond, Et al.
Inkheart by Cornelia Funk
Bone: #1 Out from Boneville by Jeff Smith
Your Own, Sylvia: a verse portrait of Sylvia Plath by Stephanie Hemphill

There is also the stacks of books I got at the Scholastic Warehouse sale a few weeks ago, the stacks of books I got (for free!) from the Scholastic Book Fair at my school, the stacks of books I need to read for next year's curriculum...

No comments:

Post a Comment