Monday, July 15, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 7/15/13



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Jen at Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee and Ricki at Unleashing Readers.
It was originally hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, but Jen and Kellee put a Picture Book to YA spin on it.

As I've said before, my summer is being consumed with preparing an old farmhouse for habitation. We're almost there- the interior painting is done. We just need to clean and move our stuff (and we have a lot of stuff!), but the water went out last weekend and we're trying to figure out what is wrong and get it fixed. Lack of water has slowed down the cleaning progress.

Last week I read:

Middle Grade


Wintering Well by Lea Wait



Young Adult

The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen

Adult


I blogged about my initial thoughts on the book here.

Currently I'm reading:

Young Adult

Code Talker by Joseph Bruchac


The Island of Lote by Emily Kinney


Professional Development


1 comment:

  1. Have read parts of Burke's book- what a great resource!
    As for the other books, I haven't had the chance though I've heard great things about many of them.

    Happy reading this week :)

    ReplyDelete